Thursday 22 May 2014

Hand towel Lollypop ~ No Sew

Little Irfan is turning one this Friday. How time flies. I gave birth to him on a Friday afternoon unexpectedly. Well at least the c-sea was unexpected lol. Anyway, I was planning to give goodie bags for his infant care classmates and I was not so sure about giving junks so tiny people. Actually I've never given sweets for my daughter's birthday goodie bags as well. It's just that I don't quite like my daughter bringing home those sweets from her childcare centre anyway, so I try to give other things that I feel are more worth giving. So I made hand towel Lollies hehe.
Pretty right? I made them all under an hour. So here are the things I needed:

1. Cello Tape
2. A roll of Ribbon (I used those for tying cake box cos they are cheap and they are easy to handle) I bought from Phoon Huat.
3. Scissors
4.Good Quality Hand towel
5. Lolly Sticks (I bought from Phoon Huat)

Step 1: Roll the Hand Towel











Step 2: Tie a knot at the end of the towel twirl around the length of the rolled towel at a 45 degree angle, tie a knot at the other end. Roll like a wheel.






Step 3: Insert a lollypop stick through the ribbon. The friction should prevent it from sliding down.




Tadaa. Done less than 20min :)

(This post was written way back in January, but me the queen of procrastinating left it unpublished till 5 months later. Haiz)

Hope this helps.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment